Niveditha Gowda is one of the most well-known Indian models and actresses. Her Dubsmash and Musically videos helped her become well-known. Gowda became famous overnight when videos of her acting and lip-syncing so well that they went viral on the internet. Niveditha liked dancing since she was a young child. She used to dance at her school and during celebrations for holidays.
Niveditha Gowda is a social media influencer and a well-known person. She also took part in the fifth season of Bigg Boss Kannada. This 20-year-old actress made headlines when she started dating Chandan Shetty, who was also on Bigg Boss. Learn more about Nivi’s personal and professional life by reading on.
Niveditha Gowda Wiki/Biography
Niveditha Gowda was born on May 12, 2000, so she will be 20 years old in 2020. She was born in Karnataka, in the city of Mysuru. She is an Indian citizen with the zodiac sign Taurus. She is a Hindu, which is her religion. Ramesh Lakshman, her father, is in business. Hema Ramesh is Gowda’s mother. She works at home. Rahul Ramesh is Niveditha’s brother. She comes from the Vokkaligas caste.
Niveditha attended Atomic Energy Central School, Mysuru. After completing her primary education, she enrolled in SBRR Mahajana First Grade College. She studied computer applications and achieved a bachelor’s degree in the course.
Niveditha became well-known because of her music and her Dubsmash video. Since then, she’s been getting jobs as a model. Niveditha has been in a number of ads. She has worked with a lot of brands.
In 2017, she took part in the fifth season of Bigg Boss Kannada. She did well and was chosen as one of the season’s top three. Niveditha got a lot of work walking up and down ramps.
The marriage status says that Niveditha is married. She was with the well-known singer Chandan Shetty for a long time. During season 5 of Bigg Boss, the two people met and became good friends. Chandan asked Niveditha to marry him at a public event. They got married on February 26, 2020.
Hobbies and Favorites
Gowda likes to dance, travel, ride horses, and listen to music in his spare time. She loves traditional clothes like sarees. Kajal Agarwal and Samantha are the actresses she likes the most. When it comes to actors, she likes Rajnikanth and Nagarjuna movies. Munnar and London are her two favourite places to visit.
Gowda’s favourite thing to drink is a strawberry milkshake. Her favourite food is strawberry, and her favourite colours are pink and black.
Less-known Facts About Niveditha Gowda
- Since childhood, Niveditha had a deep interest in dancing. She was a regular and active student during her school days. Moreover, Gowda was an active participant in all the co-curricular activities.
- Niveditha is a Kannadian model. She started her career with Dubsmash and Musically videos. Her videos got viral on the internet and she became a popular social media personality. These videos also got her many commercial ads and TV projects.
- She has sponsored many brands
- Bigg Boss host Sudeep Sanjeev had teased Gowda for not being able to speak in Kannada properly. She used to mix up Kannada and English very often. Following this incident, Niveditha was trolled on social media by the Kannada audience. Several memes were made on her.
- She is also seen in Kannada Kotyadhipathi
- Gowda got to walk the ramp for several fashion shows such as Ningbi and Mysore fashion week.
- The love of her life Chandan Shetty proposed to her for marriage at a public event. He went down on his knees and asked Niveditha if she would marry him. To this, Niveditha said Yes.
- Though the grand proposal was appreciated by her fans, some didn’t take it well and criticized the duo for misusing the public platform for private affairs.
- Niveditha is a fitness enthusiast. She likes gymming and follows strict diet plans to maintain her body.